KB and the '05 GT...

• Sponsors (?)

hahahaha ya they said the same thing about the 99-01 cobra kit to, that only took 6 years. just as long as ford doenst change the head design I am sure they will make it sooner than that.

What I want to know is how KB is going to incorporate the variable intake runner design. More then likely they will do away with it, but what will this do to the computer? Obviously you will have to completely delete anything to do with that, or you'd throw a code and the computer would probably **** it's pants wondering WTF was going on. lol

It would make more business sense to get in on the ground floor of a new design (the 3 valve) that will be so massed produced and mass modified, instead of waiting so long like they did on the pre-05's.

If they can beat or at least meet vortech and paxton on delivery time they will snag a much better part of the market. It seems like whenever one mustang guy gets a speed part all his friends want to get that exact same piece.

I also think Kenne bell has much more capital these days to put tword R&D (compared to the KB of old). The old days you almost never saw a kenne bell supercharged car these days its fairly common it seems, though not as common as a vortech. With all the cobras, lightnings, f series/expeditions and 2 valves that are popping up with KB's means they have more cash to develop new products.

Who knows though, just keeping a good thought. :shrug: