KD in the rear and KDWS in the front?!?!?

Anyways It's done the tires are mounted on the mags!!!!!Good lord those KD out back are so BIIIIIG!!!! Paid 1537$ CAN for 2* 315 KD and 2* 275 KDWS with taxs, installation and balancing (<--- not sure how you say this in english)...Now I just watch the snow melting and wait to install them!!!!!

BTW do you inflate them at the same psi as stock tire??????

• Sponsors (?)

:stupid: KDWs FTW! I love mine...and everyone says that KDWs are really noisy...but I'm not noticing it with them on my car. They grab SO hard (and I have the KDW 295s in the back, NOT the KD's) EVEN IN THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarcoCapone...are you talking about the KDW's or the KDWS's? I'd say get the KDW's on the front, but not the KDWS's...not unless you live where it snows good for at least 1 full month out of the year. Otherwise, they aren't worth it. Just my 2¢!?!??!! :)rlaugh:)

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that Capone is obsessed with "?!?!?"? He's used either "!" or "?" or a combination of both 13 times in this thread so far..."that shxt is WHACK."

The ?!?!? thing is to add "emotion" in the text because I have no clue on how to use the smiley ......

P.S.: Now you know everything about me.....

My recently purchased GT has G force TA's in the front and some generico set in the back lol. Didnt even notice it till a buddy pointed it out. Will have a lil snow here in a few days. Hope i dont wreck :)

i have kdw2's all around (275 up front, 295 out back) and they handle above excellent in the rain, even takes effort to get sideways when its wet!

i would recommend using the better tire out back and the lesser up front. i know a few people that were strapped for cash and did kdw2's out back and ta-sports up front and love the combo.