Kenne Bell Supercharger

Jmanbigd

Sep 25, 2007
I haven't done to much research so give me a break. But i was wondering can you only get kenne bell superhcargers thru kenne bell or is like anything else and just haven't found a site that sells it. Also to anyone who has a kenne bell do u like it or would you suggest something different.

• Sponsors (?)

What are your goals for your car? Drag race, roll racing, road racing, just fun, what? I love my KB and the only thing I would change is to get a bigger one. Let us know what you are looking to do and we can give you better advice on what would be better for you. Also, what mods have you done so far.

I love my Kenne Bell, I have had it for almost 4 years and 35,000 miles, if I would do it all over again I would have went with the 9 PSI intercooled first, rather than the 6 and upgraded a year later...it was a pain in the butt...oh and just a heads up for us military guys, they give a discount!

I'm lookin to run 6 psi maybe 9. I have a bone stock Gt but want to get a Kenne Bell and only run like 6 just enough for me to show sti's and cobras who boss and when im older for the drag strip its an 02 Gt if you were wondering.

STI and 03-04 cobra will take you at 6psi. I'm at 9lbs and pushing 370 hp on a conservative tune. I've been dead even with a couple of 03-04 cobras. I'm not trying to rain on your parade but if your going to spend that money, spend it wisely and go intercooled. The 2.1 is much better than the 1.7 so you should be good to go. For fun factor go KB whatever size you choose.

I love my Kenne Bell, I have had it for almost 4 years and 35,000 miles, if I would do it all over again I would have went with the 9 PSI intercooled first, rather than the 6 and upgraded a year later...it was a pain in the butt...oh and just a heads up for us military guys, they give a discount!

for real what kinda discount do they give?