Kosmos WHeels choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosmos

Dec 15, 2008
I might change my wheels out now

show me some pictures of what you think would go good with the kit I have vs. the chrome bullets

I currently have 17x9 nitto 555 w/ chrome bullets

(LOOKING TO RUN 18" AND DEEP DISH IN REAR)

need pictures of rims and what tires I need

Price range $500-$1000 for a set

View attachment 268132

• Sponsors (?)

This is about all I could find that would go with that body kit.
wheels_ZX4_chrome_blkins_la.jpg

ford_mustang_1994_2004_kaotix_chrome_wheels.jpg

seriously dude like i said your next mod needs to be gettin rid of the body kit and goin back with stock or doin a clone(cobra,saleen,rousch) if you dont like the gt look. wheels will be fine for now. change the kit.

theirs a bunch of black widow stangs on that sight after looking around, over 30 i've counted so far and most that i've seen I think mine looks the least rice, because I kept the mustang style wheels, I blacked out the fog light cobra area and didnt put on a huge spoiler I think for what its worth I kept it in mint shape for a import style bodykit, plus I aint got no decals or stupid modifications their all legit and good working products, i understand being a muscle car guy how yall hate the fact a import kit is on a muscle car its insulting but I think if done right and kept in the right way it wont hurt it that much, I think yall are overreacting because my car looks nothing like that douch paint job he made

theirs a bunch of black widow stangs on that sight after looking around, over 30 i've counted so far and most that i've seen I think mine looks the least rice, because I kept the mustang style wheels, I blacked out the fog light cobra area and didnt put on a huge spoiler I think for what its worth I kept it in mint shape for a import style bodykit, plus I aint got no decals or stupid modifications their all legit and good working products, i understand being a muscle car guy how yall hate the fact a import kit is on a muscle car its insulting but I think if done right and kept in the right way it wont hurt it that much, I think yall are overreacting because my car looks nothing like that douch paint job he made

Your a good sport. At least you can take it like a man. Most people who get their balls busted like this would blow up. :nice:

FWIW I dont think the body kit looks hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.