lakewood 50/50 drag shocks

• Sponsors (?)

They are good stuff for the street I have the 50/50 on the rear and 90/10 struts on front.

So she pretty much handles like a boat! :D

got em put on today and the ride is almost identical to the stock shocks i had on it.

do they have to break in before you notice the difference in weight transfer or will i even notice it at all??

You mite notice a little tiny bit in the ride, but thats about it.

well i thought the stockers were 70/30. guess i was wrong. and no it actually handles pretty well on the street. its not like i road race or anything. i tryin to get the weight transfer for the track

i thought that since the four cyl. struts were weaker it would help the front end come up while the drag shocks help it squat. is this completely wrong?

Stock parts are 50/50 a 70/30 or 90/10 strut will push up with 70/90 percent of its force and nose real easy. If you want drag strip transfer on the cheap leave your rear as is and throw in a set of 70/30 f. struts and a set of Moroso trick front springs. That will prolly get you the transfer your looking for at the strip also when at the track ditch the front sway bar.