LaMbO DoOrS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang666

Nov 4, 2004
PA
Hi Everyone, I'm Kristy-new to the forums. I've been looking into getting Lambo doors for my Mustang. Is there a way you can just buy the hinge kit and keep your original doors? If so, about how much would it cost? Any Info anyone could give me on them would be great! ~Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I would suggest getting this professionally done just to save you some headache. I had a friend who thought he worked for "West Coast Customs" and did it himself on his honda civic. About a week later the door fell off one day when he was shutting it. He drove around for a week without a door, it was soo funny! We would pull up next to him and throw things at him like fruit, books and trash....god that was soo fun! :owned:

I'm definelty going to get it done professionally. I can't find a place around me that does it though. I talked to a guy who has worked on Lamborghinis and knows how the doors work, he's just never put them on a Mustang before. I've seen kits on the internet that say they will ship you most of the parts you need and instructions for $50. But there's no way I'd trust anything like that when I've also seen the price of $2,000 for those doors to be put on. I'm trying to find somewhere to just buy the hinge kit. So I could keep my original doors and just get that guy to put them on for me. I don't know if its even possible though to just switch the hinges on it.??

Mustang666 said:
Trying to Start ***** w/people on the internet is like being in the Special Olimpics- even if you've tried your best, your still retarded.
Making fun of people who can't defend themselves because they don't know any better.... Yep... that's not cool at all... :notnice:

That quote actually pisses me off, have you ever volunteered to help with the Special Olympics. They have the time of their life participating. I hope you feel awful.

Plus you spelled (Olympics) wrong...:nonono:

it might seem like a cool idea at first, but soon you will grow very tired of flipping the door up like that, and mustang doors arent very light. one day in the future you will ask yourself "why in the hell did i do this to my car"

QUICK91LX said:
it might seem like a cool idea at first, but soon you will grow very tired of flipping the door up like that, and mustang doors arent very light. one day in the future you will ask yourself "why in the hell did i do this to my car"

Yeah I thought of that too. But you can get the doors put on so that you can open them out first and then up. So they don't have to go up every time you open them. They don't leave you very much room to get out when you don't put them up but I'm small enough that i don't need alot of room anyway.

94 3.8l stang said:
Making fun of people who can't defend themselves because they don't know any better.... Yep... that's not cool at all... :notnice:

That quote actually pisses me off, have you ever volunteered to help with the Special Olympics. They have the time of their life participating. I hope you feel awful.

Plus you spelled (Olympics) wrong...:nonono:
:stupid:

Mustang666 said:
Yeah, I have the money, so why not??

i say take that money and put it into other aspects of the car...wheels/tires, performance, etc... body kits and lambo doors dont do anything except make the car look funny, id rather have a clean looking mustang that is ALOT of fun to drive because of performance upgrades rather than one that looks flashy but cant perform

Status
Not open for further replies.