Leaving the Mustang game.......

• Sponsors (?)

i can understand a need for change. get something with some power this time, like a camaro/trans am haha (don't hate, you know stock for stock they whoop us) or a truck? mmm.....i want a 96 f150 eddie bauer 4x4 351 too bad everyone wants an arm/leg for them.

i can understand a need for change. get something with some power this time, like a camaro/trans am haha (don't hate, you know stock for stock they whoop us) or a truck? mmm.....i want a 96 f150 eddie bauer 4x4 351 too bad everyone wants an arm/leg for them.

You are right Will.................the LT's LS's and WS's stock for stock.................I just couldn't get over how slow this car was and cramped back seat..........not good for a 8 month old and car seat...............:nonono: It is my favorite body style for Stangs......................:nice:

yeah, these cars are sorta small in the back seat, but the camaro is MUCH smaller. but yeah, these are much slower also! yes, the body style is AWESOME imo. but you do what you have to when you have a little one! (i have one, too) good luck with whatever you decide to get, my friend!

my penis just went permanently limp.....

was there any forewarning to this??? I haven't been on the boards much, wondering if I missed out on anything....

You better be sticking around for the moral uplifting...

I still call BS. He could not have sold OF after all that work - I believe it was a weekend toy anyhow (no worries with the kiddies).

He musta' ditched the V6, or more likely, one of the 45 other cars he had in his used car driveway. :D

If it is true Mr William, we are disappointed (not as much as Aaron - he really takes this stuff personally - but close). :D