Let the modding begin.

downsouthman1

Dec 16, 2003
Texas
In my list of things, today I recieved the SPEC 2 clutch & Steeda Tri-Ax. Tomorrow I will overnight some 4.10s to the shop where I'm getting those 3 installed. I had ordered some 3.90s but am having problems recieving those right now so I'm just gonna go 4.10s. :D

• Sponsors (?)

downsouthman1 said:
In my list of things, today I recieved the SPEC 2 clutch & Steeda Tri-Ax. Tomorrow I will overnight some 4.10s to the shop where I'm getting those 3 installed. I had ordered some 3.90s but am having problems recieving those right now so I'm just gonna go 4.10s. :D

Good thing you didn't get the 3.90's.
4.10's are great! Would like to have even more!

I wanted the 3.90s & I still have some sorting out to do w/ Pro 3 Industries to get my $$ back & the 4.10s will be my new gears. I'll update my sig when I know I'm going w/ the 4.10s. I should go 4.30s huh?

I took pics (still need to convert) this morning of the SPEC stage 2 clutch right before I brought my car to a shop to get the 4.10s (yes 4.10s), the clutch, & Steeda Tri-Ax installed. I'll pick it up Friday morning w/ those 3 new mods. Those will be the only mods, besides the Superchip that I didn't install myself.

downsouthman1 said:
What's wrong w/ yours?

busted tranny, with 3,927 mi on it :bang: it wasn't abused either..... they checked thoroughly :rolleyes: & the parts are supposedly on a national back-order. it's a long story so i'll cut it short, they are sending a tranny off the assembly line in dearborne to make everything better. i just can't wait to get it & start the installs :D

Well as of 3PM when I spoke to my mechanic he said the clutch was in & he was working on the rear-end for the gears & should've been done w/ the shifter shortly. So I'm finally going to pick her up in the morning w/ 4.10s & no squeaky clutch.