Lincoln Mark VIII MAF

Found a cheap Lincoln Mark VIII MAF on ebay says it has the same plug as 89/95 stang and that its 80mm for 24's. Is this indeed an 80mm maf and will it work on a 94 GT? Talked to a friend with a 93 Mark and he said his car is a 4.6 and I would have to get it racallabrated. Is this true or Is it a direct bolt on?

• Sponsors (?)

I am using one directly off a 93 Mark VIII, I do believe it's an 80mm, and it should be for 19lb injectors, unless they changed injector size in later years. I think the similar cobra motor used 24's, but I know the older marks used 19's. It works great in my car.

Well I emailed the seller to ask if it would work. Heres the auction so you can see if you wish. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...AMEWA:IT&rd=1

OK so i emailed him him here is my emails to him and the ones i received back

ME: You say it has the same plug as a 89/95 Mustang. I have a 94 Mustang GT with the 5.0 Is this a direct bolt on for a 5.0? Talked to a person with a 93 Mark and said his motor is a 4.6 what year mark is this out of?

Seller: This has the same style plug as your car, but this is from a 4.6L Mark VIII as the auction states.

(which if you read the auction 4.6 is not mentioned at all)

Me: actually 4.6L is not mentioned anywhere in your auction. But thanks for your help

Seller: Ok, just FYI, Mark VIII's only came with 4.6 Liter engines.

To me he just seemed kinda rude. There was no appology for left out information or anything. I hope the other 5 biddrs know what they are bidding one and not hoping it will work on a 5.0