listening to bob right now

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not going to make this argument, because I shouldn't have to. Pot is illegal, alcohol isn't, enough said. I don't come to Stangnet to read about you being a stoner.

Cuz check this out, no one here gives a ****.

:nonono:

Kevin R. said:
I'm not going to make this argument, because I shouldn't have to. Pot is illegal, alcohol isn't, enough said. I don't come to Stangnet to read about you being a stoner.

:bs: :Zip2: everyone is entitled to their own opinion. deal with it. end of discussion for me. best of luck to you, no hard feelings

Kevin R. said:

Wow, you are very close-minded.
I bet you never tried MaryJuana. It is proven that Maryjuana is WAY less dangerous for your health then alcool.

TheDamned said:
Wow, you are very close-minded.
I bet you never tried MaryJuana. It is proven that Maryjuana is WAY less dangerous for your health then alcool.

Alcohol is only dangerous to you when consume very high amounts of it, weed is dangerous to your health no matter how much you intake of it is.