Little FR500C Present for ya via Thunder Road

Xaranthu

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2002
New York
Had the opp to go to Watkins Glen and get up close to the Mustangs, Multimatic guys and visit with the Zippo Motorsports owner and driver Paul Smith.

I spoke with Gunner and Co-Driver James Gue of the 05 Multimatic Mustang as well and met David Empringham. Great bunch of guys. Welcomed us right in to take pictures and some DV footage.

I'm in the midst of putting together the write-up and image galleries for the Forced4 Motorsports site, but due to server problems I can't upload. I thought I'd give the crowd that matters the sneak peak. :nice:

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg

img4.jpg

img5.jpg

img6.jpg

img7.jpg

img8.jpg

img9.jpg

img10.jpg

img11.jpg

img12.jpg

img13.jpg

img14.jpg

img15.jpg

img16.jpg

More to come once the page is up, including some bad luck aftermath shots of Smiths car. Little Porche bump and grind cost that car some sheetmetal and a DNF. It's a shame cuz he was hallin at the 3/4 mark and moved up 8 spots in like 6 laps before the crash. Strongest and best sounding 05 Stang on the track that day by a leap.

Congrats to Scott Maxwell and David Empringham on the second place finish. Great drivers and awsome pit stratagy kept them top of the heap for most of the race - right behind Turner's 96 BMW. That Turner BMW is way to quick and I see a winning streak (if they keep the car together) and an added weight penalty coming there way just like the Mustangs were handed.

:cheers:

• Sponsors (?)