live'n it up a little.

ok stangnet members heres the deal.we have not had a thread with more than 20 responses in quite some time.usually when we have plenty of responses we generally have some very funny things said also some very stupid things said and usually some internet rambos.so here is the thread to start a good one.i want to here all your complaints about your mustangs.then i want some rebuttles thrown in and some smart a?? remarks thrown in for good measure.every once in a while we need a laugh.lets get it started.i will start.for some reason even with all the mods to my car it still seems to be a turd.maybe because of the weight.maybe the driver. so lets here it.let me have it and keep it rolling.:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

the worst thing about my mustang and i would say that this has happened to every one with a fox body... you pull up in a parking lot... get out of your car... hear someone say: "hey buddy, what year is that car?"... "i used to have one just like it, til i wrapped it around a tree"

i get sick of mullet sportin', white-trash emm-effers making claims about cars they never had.

its they same way if your driving a 80s camaro

Scottsboro in da house!!!

You must go to Baileyton with my other Stangnet comrads and I (me, myself).

Okay... Everytime I cut the wheels to hard I get this dayum "POP!!!" and it drives me up the wall. I'm thinking it's from slamming on the brakes because of people with #39 Jackson County, Alabama tags (smart a?? remark thrown in for good measure). :D

Strype said:

Okay... Everytime I cut the wheels to hard I get this dayum "POP!!!" and it drives me up the wall. I'm thinking it's from slamming on the brakes because of people with #39 Jackson County, Alabama tags (smart a?? remark thrown in for good measure). :D

ill 2nd this. Jackson county people lack da driving skillz.
like they took their driver test on a john deere. err, they prolly did

I broke my alternator bracket putting in the new belt last night...then I JB Welded that sucka right back together!

(thats pretty stupid, eh?)

SO i guess my complaint is that the alternator bracket was too sally for the car!

5.0 con-vert said:
I broke my alternator bracket putting in the new belt last night...then I JB Welded that sucka right back together!

(thats pretty stupid, eh?)

SO i guess my complaint is that the alternator bracket was too sally for the car!
i dont know how long i would count on that holding together :rlaugh:

Strype said:

lmao