Lookee what got unloaded at my office....

v6v8swap

Mar 20, 2004
Oklahoma
Check out the foreign objects the car carrier guy unloaded at my office...

LamboGallardo.jpg

LamboGallardo3.jpg

LamboGallardo2.jpg

SL600.jpg

No, I didn't get to keep either one :notnice:

The yellow one, I believe, is a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo V10. This car sounded so bad I can't believe it.
The silver one, I think, is a SL600 with the V12. This car made almost no sound when it was running, it could be the ultimate sleeper except that it would cost about 120k or so and it looks like it costs every bit of that!!
Both were very sweet cars and well beyond my price range! LOL
The one that we did get to keep was this one:

Honda_Bndcar_Black_3_4r_.jpg

Honda_Bndcar_Black_3_4f_.jpg

Not a great deal, but that's how it happens!! The Honda is my wife's. She's a big Maroon 5 fan and bought the car from someone that won it in a contest from the Honda Civic tour of Maroon 5. It has the best stereo/video system I have ever seen in a car. No, I won't be going ricer anytime soon :D . I think I can kick this car's ass with the Stang; and if I can't it's time to go back to work!! Just thought you guys/gals would like to see these rides. Peace.

Phil

Attachments

• LamboGallardo.jpg
    LamboGallardo.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 74
  • LamboGallardo3.jpg
    LamboGallardo3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 86
  • LamboGallardo2.jpg
    LamboGallardo2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 79
  • SL600.jpg
    SL600.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Honda_Bndcar_Black_3_4r_.jpg
    Honda_Bndcar_Black_3_4r_.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Honda_Bndcar_Black_3_4f_.jpg
    Honda_Bndcar_Black_3_4f_.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

When he started that Lambo up in the trailer, the hair on the back of my neck stood up!! That's what high performance sounds like! He took my 6 yr old nephew for a ride up the block and back and got on it a little bit. Oh my god!! That thing sounded really tough. He didn't even ask if I wanted a ride!! :notnice: I've got some crappy video from my sony digital camera, but I don't know where to host the vids. That is one super bitchin' car. The paint was like a pearl yellow, it had a really neat effect in the sunlight. I thought I got more pics of the MB, but I was busy drooling on the Lambo (or more correctly--about the Lambo. I could never drool on a fine azz car like that). :p BTW--Maroon 5 won the Grammy for "Best New Group" or something like that this year. We've been to 4 concerts around the country so far.

Phil