lookin 2 sell

03silverv6

Feb 3, 2006
MA
i have a 03 silver v6 as u can tell. 5 speed with 43k miles and is in pretty good condition. it has some minor chips and scratches, that comes with driving it through New England winters. overall i would say its in good condition. i put exhaust, CAI, Gt wheels with brand new tires on it and a few other mods, such as short throw shifter, white gauges, etc. im not lookin sell it online. i was just woundering what you guys think i should ask for it. kelly blue book says $9,700 or so. just lookin for some opinions on an asking price. thanx in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Look online and find other Mustangs similar to yours and see how much they are going for. If you can, look to see how long the ads of other Mustangs have been sitting online, that can usually tell you the price they are asking is way to high. You will obviously see ads of other owners who don't really want to get rid of thier Mustang as thier asking price will be outrageous. Mods usually do not add to the price, but only make your Stang more appealing to a prospective buyer. The low miles on your Stang should make it stick out more. Figure out the lowest you will take for your Mustang and add about $500 on top of that as the buyer will always contest your selling price. When you are showing your vehicle to buyers, they will more than likely start going over your vehicle with a Microscope. Don't say anything as they finger each dent, ding or imperfection. The more you comment on each imperfection, they more they think they can knock your price down. After all, your not selling a Brand New car, but a Used one. Don't back down from your lowest price you will take, there are always other buyers. Belive me, there are always other buyers. And keep your Mustang car show ready at all times. Garage it as much as possible.

Hope that helps. Good Luck.