Looking to buy my first fox, have some ?'s though.

• Sponsors (?)

I like the t-top on the Mustang it looks good. Thing is though it makes it less structurely sound. I love sunroofs too. But I'm really looking to go pretty hard core racing with it. So I wana be as light and stuncturely strong as I can. Oh and the 4 eyes is starting to catch on to me but I still love the nose and the tail lights on the 87-93.

So I'm throwing these verts out the window. Even though I'm dying to have a fox. Here's the thing though, I can't find a notch. I've asked around and people have said to try Craiglist and Ebay. Craiglist did have some foxes. But get this. They were all verts. So I tried Ebay. Thing about that is there are so much more accerories for the fox then there are foxes. So in case you couldn't tell I didn't even find a fox on there. So if anyone knows how I can get my hands on 1 I would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks so much.

It you want a notch...wait for a notch. Dont settle.

WORD.

So I'm throwing these verts out the window. Even though I'm dying to have a fox. Here's the thing though, I can't find a notch. I've asked around and people have said to try Craiglist and Ebay. Craiglist did have some foxes. But get this. They were all verts. So I tried Ebay. Thing about that is there are so much more accerories for the fox then there are foxes. So in case you couldn't tell I didn't even find a fox on there. So if anyone knows how I can get my hands on 1 I would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks so much.

http://forums.stangnet.com/761556-need-help-finding-notchback.html :D

:leaving:

'86 GT vert
Pervertible03.jpg

Pervertible05.jpg

nice 'stang.
i really miss taking 88 out to tortilla flats. oklahoma does not have any good roads to take cruising

Oh ok I see what you're doing. Thanks. :) I used to see the hatchbacks driving around but now I don't even see those. I don't really see any foxes driving actually. It kinda stinks because I love the fox and would love to get 1 before they are all gone. :( I guess I could always get a newer Mustang. Which that wouldn't be to bad. It just wouldn't be a notch fox.