Lowered Cars Suck :(

Yea, but in doing that, you take away part of the car that is unique, it's the only mustang that has them. Just my .02 :shrug:
I agree,but at the same time it would be different to everyone elses Bullitts.Or the Bullitt owner could get another set from Ford,this way they wouldn't have to use the original ones,and do that idea on the second set.
I have always thought that the molded mud flap looked out of place.And when the Bullitt is dropped/lowered,it really looks out of place :shrug: .But that is my opinion. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Ouch!!! Yeah I here the slp x seems to hang down lower than most mid pipes.

You're in santa clara? Thats one bad looking car....I'm in fremont and I work right off of 237 and tasman.

I agree,but at the same time it would be different to everyone elses Bullitts.Or the Bullitt owner could get another set from Ford,this way they wouldn't have to use the original ones,and do that idea on the second set.
I have always thought that the molded mud flap looked out of place.And when the Bullitt is dropped/lowered,it really looks out of place :shrug: .But that is my opinion. :nice:

I think the side skirts are the same as the terminators with the exception of the front mudflap section. So you could buy just the front part of the skirt from a terminator instead of messing with the stock bullitt one. I think there was a guy on here that had a blue bullitt, slammed, that did that, and a 01 cobra front bumper, looked savage. :nice:

my car is so low that it bottoms out on EVERYTHING :fuss: I love the stance, but the whole underside gets raped on a daily basis....

That is so true. That is why I went with Mach 1 springs which I really like. As much as I love the "slammed" look I just can't destroy my exhaust and undercarriage on these crappy California roads and speedbumps. My car looks like it has a factory stance until you compare it to a stock 4x4 stang. I've had lowered cars in the past and it just turned out to be a PITA.

They should have engineered the Mustang with a low stance instead of what they did. Don't get a Pro-Chamber if you're that low. I had a Pro-Chamber and Sportlines, and the chamber box was so low, it scrapped on rocks bigger than pebbles in my driveway. It was literally two inches from the ground. I had to reverse if I got near a speed bump. I hit a dip in the interstate at 75mph, and it was the most impressive spark show my friend behind me saw. My friend started a grass fire at my house with his Sportline equipped car. Funniest thing ever. I can still picture smoke billowing from under his car.

I think the side skirts are the same as the terminators with the exception of the front mudflap section. So you could buy just the front part of the skirt from a terminator instead of messing with the stock bullitt one. I think there was a guy on here that had a blue bullitt, slammed, that did that, and a 01 cobra front bumper, looked savage. :nice:

That would be an idea,but the Bullitts are more boxy/edgy at all the edges,and the '03/'04 Cobra's are rounded at all of its squirt edges.:nice: