lowering springs or underdrive pulleys

• Sponsors (?)

i want to lower my car but want underdrive pulleys also but have the money for only one. which do you think

If you are talking about something mild, like FRPP B or C springs, then definitely springs first. But if you are wanting to drop a lot, like more than 1-1/2 inch, then maybe pulleys first. As said above, if you go for a big drop, then you'll need struts/shocks, cc plates, and an alignment. The whole enchilada will then cost significantly more than Steeda pulleys (the only ones to consider). At that point, it's a toss-up.

:flag:

If you are talking about something mild, like FRPP B or C springs, then definitely springs first. But if you are wanting to drop a lot, like more than 1-1/2 inch, then maybe pullies first. As said above, if you go for a big drop, then you'll need struts/shocks, cc plates, and an alignment. The whole enchilada will then cost significantly more than Steeda pulleys (the only ones to consider). At that point, it's a toss-up.

:flag:

I still had to do the whoel enchilada with my B springs but it was worth it.

You HAVE TO GET springs, but if youre staying NA I think everyone should have Steeda pulleys. They pay for themselves in gas very quickly these days. Its better than a free mod if you keep the car a few years, and you gain some power.