MAC Axle backs just installed!!! Hot!

discofan said:
Dear BlackGT05,

The Macs are consideraby louder than stock mufflers...
But not as loud as SLP but Deeper tone very "Muscle Car Sound"

discofan said:
And as previously written, they do drone at about 1500 - 2000 RPMs but the sound on exceleration is "killer" and you will be a happy pup with these mufflers...
:nice: :D "Happy you will be" - Master yoda
They Are Awsome Looking, Sounding and a great price

discofan said:
Of course if you want whimpy sounding mufflers, try another brand..
S O R I G H T :lol: :lol:

:stick: Listen to Mine:cool:

• Sponsors (?)

damn those macs sound nice... another thing that is nice abot the macs is you dont lose any low end torque like some of the straight thru style mufflers... I sound like a salesman, but i like em...

Drone

andres1105 said:
what exactly is drone?

Drone is kinda like if you're in too high of a gear and your rpms are too low, you're cruisin along and all you can hear is a loud humming from your exhaust...don't know how else to describe it. If you have a GT go drive it at 45 in 5th and you'll know what I'm talking about...

:flag:

Fast05 said:
Drone is kinda like if you're in too high of a gear and your rpms are too low, you're cruisin along and all you can hear is a loud humming from your exhaust...don't know how else to describe it. If you have a GT go drive it at 45 in 5th and you'll know what I'm talking about...

:flag:

oh gotcha, i know what youre talking about. thanks.

I have JBA on my '05, the new '06 will be here in England in a month. Have been happy with the JBA sound and was about to order another for the new car when I saw this forum - think I'll try the Mac instead. Oh, by the way, reason for changing is that I've had the '05 since Dec 2004, have over 18,000 miles on it, and I'm going to sell it here in the UK for more than I paid for it, even after paying the UK taxes. Good deal -