MAC + K&N???

• Sponsors (?)

you mean mac cold air intake? I think it's a pain to change the air filter....if it's the same as BBK. I had to get under the car and reach up through the wheel well to even get to the filter. Using the hose clamps was a pain too........but it depends what company, I don't know if they're all the same

Yes, you will have to get into the passengerside fenderwell to change the filter. You will only need to do this once a year for cleaning and recharging! If you are shopping prices, hit me via email or PM and I will get you a great price including shipping.

Travis

Thanks for the replies, guys. I think the question was kinda misunderstood, though :) I was just making sure that I could easily use the K&N I already have with the MAC that I may buy. Like, can I easily put the K&N onto the MAC BEFORE I even put it into my car???

5-SpeedStallion said:
Thanks for the replies, guys. I think the question was kinda misunderstood, though :) I was just making sure that I could easily use the K&N I already have with the MAC that I may buy. Like, can I easily put the K&N onto the MAC BEFORE I even put it into my car???

Yes, you can probably fit it on there, i belive it will need to be 4" in diameter. But the filter is a K and N type filter that is rechargable and reusable that comes with the kit, so I would suggest using it if possible!