Mach 1000 system

• Sponsors (?)

I thought Ford was dropping the Mach 460/1000, and for 2005, was using a new Shaker 500/1000 audio system???

As a related comment, why does Ford name their Mustang audio systems with words which have special meanings for Mustangs? I mean, if someone said "I got the shaker on my new Mustang", would you think hood scoop or radio???

Which is better, a Mach 1 or a Mach 1000 ??? :D

WaltA said:
I thought Ford was dropping the Mach 460/1000, and for 2005, was using a new Shaker 500/1000 audio system???

As a related comment, why does Ford name their Mustang audio systems with words which have special meanings for Mustangs? I mean, if someone said "I got the shaker on my new Mustang", would you think hood scoop or radio???

Which is better, a Mach 1 or a Mach 1000 ??? :D

It is going to be called "Shaker", but it is essentially the same hardware.
And, for the record, if you say "Shaker," I think hood; the Mach 1 is far better than a Mach 1000... but if anyone wants to trade a Mach 1 for my Mach 1000, I'll do it hands down!

spectravp said:
It is going to be called "Shaker", but it is essentially the same hardware.
And, for the record, if you say "Shaker," I think hood; the Mach 1 is far better than a Mach 1000... but if anyone wants to trade a Mach 1 for my Mach 1000, I'll do it hands down!

I heard that the shaker is all new hardware. Thats why it has a new name. Now it only has the sub-container on the right side instead of both etc... i havnt seen it, only picutes, but it is suppossed to take up a lot less room and sound just as good or better than the mach 1000