magnaflow cat backs what would be best sounding full exhaust.

ok. i got a 95 cobra and need to start modding and i got the magnaflows 3.5 catbacks on their right now and would like to keep them. i have to keep my cats on their casue my neighbor is threatening to take us to court for noise so i need a good sounding exhaust and i want the best power so fill me in.
your info is greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

cody687666 said:
ok. i got a 95 cobra and need to start modding and i got the magnaflows 3.5 catbacks on their right now and would like to keep them. i have to keep my cats on their casue my neighbor is threatening to take us to court for noise so i need a good sounding exhaust and i want the best power so fill me in.
your info is greatly appreciated.

The magnaflows are good so keep them, Get a high flow Catted H pipe, it wont sound as good or flow as much as an O/R H pipe but it will be better then the stock cats and will keep you legal. You can change the headers too, the stock ones are crimped and pretty much suck.

A nice cat x-pipe should do very well. Magnaflow has one that's nice but expensive. I've heard good stuff about the VRS x-pipe which cost a lot less. I would also do longtubes, since they make the most power and tend to be quiter at low speed.

I would tell the neighbor to go screw himself. :)