Mass air conversion

Timmey9

Jun 9, 2003
There aren't many 5.0 mustangs at the junk yard. but i have seen tons of cougars. Do they come with mass air? What would i need from one of them to make it work?

I just want to know if it is possible to do because i will be visiting the junkyard tomarrow. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Js5ohLX said:
Just get a mustang mass air computer, and wire the sensor into the existing harness and your good to go, took me about an hour start to finish, and it works great

:OT: Your swap was on an 88? How easy did you locate a main harness with the dual greyish dash plugs? I cant seem to locate that 89 year harness anywhere :shrug:

-Matt

Juiced88Coupe said:
:OT: Your swap was on an 88? How easy did you locate a main harness with the dual greyish dash plugs? I cant seem to locate that 89 year harness anywhere :shrug:

-Matt
I bought a 89 computer and harness but I paid top dollar to get it. Had it 2 years now and still haven't put it in...I'm trying to see how far I can push the speed density system...if I can get the speed density to workonce I put all my mods on it might be up for sale.