Micool's Car Gets New Numbers

Thanks for that pic Jason and it was nice meeting you and everyone else finally. There are truly no words to explain this freakin thing. It's unreal to be able to pop the throttle at 80 mph and see smoke roll from your tires. I had a little entertainment on the way home today.

360 miles, 17+ mpg at 80-85 mph, 663 rwhp/507 rwtq...................it's amazing!

The dyno day turned into a dyno weekend with Tim, Jeff, and Andy working their humps off along with Jason (good job on the dyno brotha.........you need to buy one!) and many others helping along the way. It was awesome. 15-16 mustangs rollin to the dyno is a site to see for sure, especially when most are packin 375 rwhp+!

Chris, thanks for posting this and get ready for that blower brotha. I don't know if it has been posted or not but Chris gained 20 rwhp/ 24 rwtq with a c&l plenum/ Accufab TB combo on his car! Amazing! (Correct me on that if I'm wrong Chris).

Again, it was awesome to meet a lot of the guys from modularmustangs.net and put faces and personalities to usernames.

We gotta do this more often and I plan to do just that. Thanks to all for the compliments..........................I got some drivin to do!

• Sponsors (?)

No doubt that it was a good time, congrats on the car man! Wish I could have stuck around to see it on the dyno, had a 700 mile trip home. Not only is it a beast, but it looks amazing also!

It was pretty cool driving in a pack of stangs on the way to the dyno. Great to meet everyone.

Dale

Dale, thanks for the kind words and it was great meeting you as well. Your willingness to drive as far as you did is a true testament to what Cobra Killer can do with a car. Glad you made it home safe and sound and I look forward to crossing paths again some day! :D Beautiful car!

So sorry I didn't get to make it there. I was supposed to pick up my car this weekend but my Pro-M was shot. Did any of you see my poor car sitting in the bay? It is the Black 2000 GT with the Novi 2000.

Congrats Micool your car is beautiful. I wish I could have seen it on the dyno.

Hey man,I wish it would have run..We tried,everyone there will vouch I tried for 3 hours fridayto get it to run right..The new meter is in route..I'll crank her up monday night/tuesday morning.....Iwish you had made it..we had a great time.....Cant wait to see what yours puts down.....

Tim

97 Stang GT said:
So sorry I didn't get to make it there. I was supposed to pick up my car this weekend but my Pro-M was shot. Did any of you see my poor car sitting in the bay? It is the Black 2000 GT with the Novi 2000.

Congrats Micool your car is beautiful. I wish I could have seen it on the dyno.
I saw your car and saw the look on everyones' face when we found out the meter was done. Bummer man, we all watched Tim work his magic on it only to find out about the meter. Sweet car indeed!:nice:

Thanks for the kind words. :D

Kidds car is bad ass...you would never guess it had 663rwhp.

I'm working on the video right now....once Im done with it I gotta find a host and then everyone can see what a 663rwhp mustang gt sounds like. :D

micool your car is beautiful :drool:

w/ all that power it must be an absoulute blast to drive -
This is basically how you did it huh ? Hope you don't mine my copy, and paste from your website -

5.0 Stroker,Vortech Supercharger (T-Trim),03 Cobra fuel tank and pumps,Bullit intake (ported),55 lb injectors, ported the heads, custom cams, moroso pan, spec clutch, Accufab Throttle Body,Pro M MAF,Magnaflow catalytic x-pipe, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust

The only head was work was porting ?

Damnit I want to scare people too when I hit the gas ! :eek:

That's actually info from Steedas' website and it is incorrect. They are working on it now to make the necessary corrections and no, porting was not the only thing done to the heads.

Thanks for the kind words.

micool said:
That's actually info from Steedas' website and it is incorrect. They are working on it now to make the necessary corrections and no, porting was not the only thing done to the heads.

Thanks for the kind words.

Didn't think that's all you'd done if you went that far. What else is was done ? Anything else incorrect there ?

Thanks - representing all the very jealous people ! :p

BTW - I didn't know the ultralights came in 17's
:banana:

68 & 00 GT said:
Didn't think that's all you'd done if you went that far. What else is was done ? Anything else incorrect there ?

Thanks - representing all the very jealous people ! :p

BTW - I didn't know the ultralights came in 17's
:banana:
Ok here goes...........
5.0 stroker
ported heads w/ manley valves & comp springs
Custom comp cams
ported bullitt intake
accufab tb
pro m maf
Vortech T Trim
RR pulley
Paxton A/A intercooler
03 cobra tank/pumps
KB BAP
55 lb injectors
BBK LTs
Dr Gas X Pipe
Flowmaster cat back
And most of all.......tuned by Cobra Killer using EFI Solutions software. That's where the driveablitiy comes in with these cams and big hp cars.

That's it for the most part in terms of power making mods. Obviously there's a ton more mods in the car but it would take me all night to list them. Thanks for the kind words. :)

nice - :drool:
thanks.

I'm looking at doing a Novi 2K, and a/a cooler soon. I have a Pro -M 77mm, and Jet Hot Lt's, O/R X, and Magnaflow CB.

What's the scoop on the T-trim ? Will a Novi 2K get me to your #'s with your similar mods too ?
Probably do a T&J reflash or what ever is recommended too.

68 & 00 GT said:
nice - :drool:
thanks.

I'm looking at doing a Novi 2K, and a/a cooler soon. I have a Pro -M 77mm, and Jet Hot Lt's, O/R X, and Magnaflow CB.

What's the scoop on the T-trim ? Will a Novi 2K get me to your #'s too ?
Probably do a T&J reflash or what ever is recommended too.
A novi will get you where I am and far beyond................it's a bad boy for sure.

I actually second guessed myself when I upgraded from the S to the T but I'm glad I stuck with it now. It's proven it can make power too.

A reflash from Tim would be a good idea as he can maximize your combination for you.:nice: