might have a big problem

• Sponsors (?)

i think i might have a bigger problem than i know.i can disconect the ACT, coolant temp sensor,idle air control and the engine will run with no change. does this sound like i have a problem with my wiring harness?

as a speed density guy... pull codes. we dont have a check engine light http://www.troublecodes.net/Ford/ . it is amazing how a sd will compensate for sensors but the iac disconnected should cause a prob. are you doing this with the engine at running temp(closed loop)?:shrug:

car is running like crap, i would get poping from teh intake so ive messed with the timming. but no matter what i set the timmng at makes no change at all. i know that if you disconnect teh spout its should change a little but it dont.

what was done before this prob happened? any work done? timing set to 10-14 degrees btdc? fuel pressure? info...

ive been running this set up since May and it just started to mess up last month. had it dynoed and everything was fine, then a month later it all started. running like its not getting any fuel tehn it just started to get worse popping thrue the intake. ive replace IAC, ACT, coolent temp sensor, 02 sensor, im lost now.