MM SFCs arrived, but do I need more

I got my MM subframes in yesterday along with my new Hawk brake pads, but I had a question for all of you. I got the older design I guess and not the newer XL series or whatever it's called. The first thing that I noticed was that the only thing in the box was the two long connectors themselves. I know that the newer design came with some extra parts such as reinforcement bracing and such, as do the Steedas. Do I need anything else other than someone to weld these things on? Since I know a thousand of you had yours before these new ones came out, I was curious if you needed additional bracing, or parts that were not included in the box. By next week, I hope to have the pads, SFC, and my new tires/wheels put on. It'll be a whole new driving experience. Thanks for the help.

• Sponsors (?)

There are floor pan braces that bolt to the rearward front seat bolts, then you weld some little tabs from those to the subframe connectors (I'm in the process of puting my SFC's in right now, have one side done but the other I have a dent in the frame rail and I'm gonna have to bend the SFC or hammer out the floor pan ugh).

I was just wondering if I needed to get more stuff, or if I even could. Anyone know someone in the Baltimore/Washington area that they'd recommend for welding these things in for me? I read that most muffler shops could do the work, since they do a lot of welding and have the right lifts. I just moved here and when I called around to some local muffler shops, they all basically said to just bring the parts in and they'd have to look at them. To me, that meant, "We have no clue what you are talking about, but we can weld stuff" Too bad I never learned to weld. They have all the equipment and then some over at the auto skills center here on post, but that doesn't get me anywhere.

If anyone could recommend a place in the area or let me know if I need any other parts to complete the install, the help would be very much appreciated.

with the kit you have, you don't need anything else. If you had sprung for the extra $$ and gotten the XL's those items would have been included.
Go with what you have, or send those shorties back for the full length.
When you call around, just tell them you need your subframe connectors welded up, if they don't know what your talking about, move on to the next # in the phone book.
Its a very straightforward job....I did it in my garage....it shouldn't cost you more than $100 or so to have a shop do it.