Mob...

• Sponsors (?)

haha I work there. And I just changed the wheel studs because my slicks stripped my wheel studs, and the lug nuts i have on them dont fit in the cobra r's so ive been too lazy to get new lug nuts, and im hoping to go to the track wed. so their gonna stay on till i go to the track and get new lug nuts :nice:

haha, I get done with classes fast!! I can get done before ayone else, so when I finish with my work, we have a bucnh of computers in every class, right now I am in cooking, just had some french toast, and we have 8 computers for student use in here.

Look Its Aaron said:
Fazolis breadsticks own

Im not a big fan of the breadsticks, but I really love working there. The managers are awesome, hours are great, and most people dont like it but I think the job is fun.

And I actually eat the food there, and its always free, if I work that day or not I can get anything i want. Its not the healthiest stuff but if I make it myself its fresh and good. Our breadsticks though are one of those things that if you saw how we made it, yourd change your mind. Our breadsticks are nothing but frozen bread on a trey, and our butter is a huge bucket, with 1/2 a gallon of water, 10.5oz of powdered garlic, 11.5oz of salt, and 7quarts of butter oil mixed around, spread on bread, and put in the oven. Ill take a picture for you guys today of the bucket of butter, its nothing pretty. I still eat them sometimes but I am VERY picky when I pick out a breadstick, it cant be soggy, it cant have too much butter on it, and it has to be the perfect color, I rarley eat our breadsticks but if Im pretty busy, hungry, and dont feel like making a meal, i just grab a nice breadstick, side of sauce, and a drink and sit in the back and eat it lol.

Best fazolis meals of all time are;
Chicken parm sub (we dont sell it anymore but i make it)
Pep. pizza with sausage
Penne/spagetthi marinara sauce and meatballs, our meatballs OWN (Youll be taking a risk ordering this one, I make mine so I know its fresh, but theres alot of things that can go wrong with this one, old spagetti sitting in pan, old meatballs, burnt meatballs, overcooked pasta, etc. Alot of our food is always consistant, but some of it you can never know.

and our club and original sub are really good but they have like over 3k grams of sodium, not healty

Heres a pic of one night, we usually have 4 people closing, one person for up front, kitchen, and one doing the back, whitch is dishes and preping everything, and a manager does paper work and money. This night, 2 people called in, so it was just me and my manager closing, funny thing was we got out faster then any other night. We were suposed to close at 11, but at about 10pm we "closed down" drive through by block it off with my moms car haha, and we closed at 10:30, fun night.

tim1ez2.jpg

Ill get some pics tonight for you guys cause im bored and have no life, heres a picture of what goes on in the back of fazolis.

1350674174_l.jpg

Attachments

• tim1ez2.jpg
    tim1ez2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 81
mob said:
haha I work there. And I just changed the wheel studs because my slicks stripped my wheel studs, and the lug nuts i have on them dont fit in the cobra r's so ive been too lazy to get new lug nuts, and im hoping to go to the track wed. so their gonna stay on till i go to the track and get new lug nuts :nice:

I drive by there every friday, because one of my honor's classes requires me to volunteer for 6 weeks in a elementary school, so I help out at English Estates. I might head out to Speedworld to watch on wednesday, we'll see.