More Suspension?

hi!
i have a few more questions about suspension i was hoping you guys might help me with. i just recently installed the mm front and rear coil over kit with the bilsteins. my only other suspension mod is sub frame connectors. ofcoarse i am still looking for alot better handling and i am wondering what is the next step? whats the best increase in handling per dollar spent? i want my car to be mostly a road course and auto x car, but ofcourse its going to see some drag racing as well... i typically want to stick to mm parts... i noticed that mm has road racing arms and they are nice since i am sure they are light and all but will they be ok for ocassional drag racing? if i get those, i also need mm's adjustable sway bar... but maybe i should get the sway bar first even though its considerably more expensive? any ideas would be great. i am trying to do this over a period of time, but for now i just want to get the most out of my car for as little money as possible so if any of u suspension guys could chime in with an order of items to get, that would be amazing! thanks alot to everyone in advance!!
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Since you sound so hardcore into tracking and autoX, I would have swapped to a cobra IRS before getting all those mods. I've read up on the swap and have heard that it makes a huge difference over a solid rear in the handling department. Coilovers were a good choice but I think you shoulda waited to mod the IRS.

Doing my IRS swap this weekend and FLSFC's are already on order. Handling here I come.

Since you sound so hardcore into tracking and autoX, I would have swapped to a cobra IRS before getting all those mods. I've read up on the swap and have heard that it makes a huge difference over a solid rear in the handling department. Coilovers were a good choice but I think you shoulda waited to mod the IRS.

Doing my IRS swap this weekend and FLSFC's are already on order. Handling here I come.

Huge difference? where'd you hear that from? the IRS only has a very slight advantage over the live axle

the live axle at full mod wil out perform the IRS as it will aid in keeping the car flat while the IRS will have a tendency to give a little losing light traction in hard cornering.. however over any kind of bump the IRS has the advantage of keeping its self planted... for track live axle has been dominating... IRS for the street... i could never find an IRS so i stuck with the live.

Torinalth