Mountain bike with your dog!

68keyblr

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 17, 2003
Arizona
Hey guys, I'm putting a website together for a friend of mine who invented a "doggie seat" for mountain bikes. It's pretty cool!

Check it out at http://www.sakiseat.com

The site is still pretty primitive, (no graphic design yet) but its functional :D

The guy who invented it is a major gearhead with decades of experience in all kinds of racing. He was recently hit on his motorcycle and has gone through many surgeries to repair the damage. We're trying to help him get his business going so he can earn money while recuperating.

The product is called the Saki Seat, named after his dog "Saki".

Anyhow, I hope some of you might find this useful :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

If you read his bio, he has over 3,000 miles on his mountain bike with his dog and has had no mishaps, including trail riding. The dog can simply jump off in a crash since it's not strapped in

Tell your "friend" to go back to the drawing board. He invented a animal death trap. crapola Stop peddling his silly "invention" :spam:

And dont let the four legs fool you, a human can jump off a bike too, yet many riders suffer head trauma and broken bones from falls before they have time to react.

If you read his bio, he has over 3,000 miles on his mountain bike with his dog and has had no mishaps, including trail riding. The dog can simply jump off in a crash since it's not strapped in