Mustang haters

Do you guys get alot of haters where you live?, I am not kidding you me and my wife will be out cruising around minding our own business and have had people yell at us, hell just a few days ago we had some ricers a few lanes over at red light just start busting out laughing like they are laughing at our car, what gives:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

Oh yeah another time my daughter took the car up to the local pizza place to get her work schedule and while she was inside somebody dumped a full beer all over the inside of the car while the top was down:notnice:

If I had a vert and saw someone do that, I can honestly say I would beat them within an inch of their life. Some people need to get their ass kicked really bad.

If I had a vert and saw someone do that, I can honestly say I would beat them within an inch of their life. Some people need to get their ass kicked really bad.

I would have if I would have caught them, there are a bunch of a-ho's where I live, I don't know why but there just is. My town is full of the most high strung crackhead people you will ever meet, at times it is almost like the wild west.

They have to be the most stupid people on the planet. They can go to jail for that #1, They can be SUED for that #2, They ...do they have ANY ANY idea WHO they are @#%^ing with #3???? That tells u just how DUMB these people must be..

A lot of car enthusiasts should be ashamed of themselves. When the fast and the furious came out 7-8 years ago it opened the flood gates for a whole lot of moronic people to enter the hobby. Usually people just put down mustangs because they're jealous, and our cars have a big history and are recognizable, or they just plain don't know any better. Any idiot who beats an auto V6 94-98 mustang off the line automatically think they can beat any GT, Cobra, or so on. Every genre in the car hobby has their haters too. It's so frustrating. Lots of tire kickers and ricky racers out there in our hobby. Just sort of have to do your own thing and say screw the rest. Being in the auto business, I see tons of it all day long and it can make your jaw drop in amazement at some of the stupid things said now and then. It's not just ricers either, I hear the same types of people were around back in my Grandfathers racing days back in the late 50's and 60's. Just amazing sometimes.

all them Nopi owners out there think there civic or whatever foreign car they drive is the fastest when they throw them trashy lookin body kits on there that arent even painted half the time, but thats ok let them laugh cause when all the can see is the blur of a gt,svt or 5.0 emblem in the distance id bet anything thing they arent laughing:cheers: actions speak louder than words:nice:

LOL this hapened when i was driving my g/f's fox... these 3 kids came up in a civic and honked and said "you wanna go".... i said this is a 2.3l 4cyl mustang it has no power... He said well i have a 1.8;l vtec... and veved it and laughed and pulled away... as i notice the big cloud of blue smoke behind it i laughted as well... my g/f then said... i want to make my car faster.... it was the best thing she has ever said

A lot of car enthusiasts should be ashamed of themselves. When the fast and the furious came out 7-8 years ago it opened the flood gates for a whole lot of moronic people to enter the hobby. Usually people just put down mustangs because they're jealous, and our cars have a big history and are recognizable, or they just plain don't know any better. Any idiot who beats an auto V6 94-98 mustang off the line automatically think they can beat any GT, Cobra, or so on. Every genre in the car hobby has their haters too. It's so frustrating. Lots of tire kickers and ricky racers out there in our hobby. Just sort of have to do your own thing and say screw the rest. Being in the auto business, I see tons of it all day long and it can make your jaw drop in amazement at some of the stupid things said now and then. It's not just ricers either, I hear the same types of people were around back in my Grandfathers racing days back in the late 50's and 60's. Just amazing sometimes.

lets just say that every generation has them....and around here you see them especially ricers around here with crappy body work and an annoying bumblebee mufflers....

I have a hater....I walked inside to get a drink while my upper was off (and taped up) and some dumb**** put a washer down my intake. I didn't notice it until after I started the car. Then I looked at the tape and there was a slit where someone pushed the washer through.....

I'm still having issues from that I'm trying to get straight.

the rest of the people around here are pretty cool about it though. I'm in an automotive class right now and even some of the people in there I would consider a ricer have nothing but good things to say about it.

Then....they're the ones that do high 14s at the track and think it converts to 10s or something.....

Ever since I got my stock exhaust replaced, ricers rarely do anything but look the other direction. My wife rides along sometimes and comments on people watching us go by. I love the sound, but frankly, more power is needed on my end of things.

A couple ricers where I get my car aligned have noticed my car at the shop. Once they saw the underside, they give me compliments every visit. Lots of colorful suspension stuff under there. :) Sometimes I wonder if they aren't just impressed with my two front seats that have a name other than APC stitched on them.

I don't have much problem. I useually just get complaints that my car is too loud! :D Everyone is actually very respectful and impressed most of the time. Even the people that don't really care about cars much will even make off hand comments about my car and how they like it.