Mustang Week at Myrtle

• Sponsors (?)

My dad's hauling it down on a trailer and I'm driving their 95 vert down there. If it runs ok all week I might drive it back next weekend. It's only got 70 miles on the new motor so far and I don't trust it on a 9 hour cruise yet. :)

I'll be there. But Troy you know that, LOL. I think we are leaving Sunday night, 13 hour trip, should be there monday morning. So far the plan is to drive the pace car all the way down. If I break down I don't know what I will do so far from home. LOL

I'll be around Tom if you get stuck in PA or there abouts. anything into VA and below you're on your own!

next year hopefully we'll be going also. I wonder if we could get all the carlisle crew to get a house down there next year...

couple years back we stayed in north myrtle beach in a house that slept 14 comfortably. it was a good time but it was a little far from the "action". where do most of the car events take place?

If you see a set of headlights in your rearview........

Zoe071810010.jpg

and are scared you're about to get a ticket?

Zoe071810009.jpg

Don't worry.....it's just us at Performance Autosport!

Zoe071810008.jpg

still in progress but you'll see us there tomorrow!

Zoe071810007.jpg

Basically our 2011 GT hasn't come in yet and we've been selling P71 Crown Vics fairly readily here lately so Mark and I schemed this up for the event! It will be parked at the
Saleen spot in the mall parking lot on Saturday and at the other events! What do you guys think?