Mustang5L5’s progress thread - Part 3

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Decided to lock down the other thread and start a new one.

Part 1 here

Part 2 here

IMG_4832.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

And we’ll start part 3 off with some new stuff. Took advantage of the pres day sale and got 10% off.

Got myself an MS3 plug and play. Yes, I already have an MS3X, but for a few reasons I wanted a PnP unit.

IMG_8198.jpeg

Already have dual widebands for this. So this will be a fun learning experience

Edit: this is the kit

Reactions: 8 users
It's back! Can't wait for the new season to start!

What are the differences between the two systems? I've never really looked into these before, but the price seems pretty reasonable for what it can do.

It's back! Can't wait for the new season to start!

What are the differences between the two systems? I've never really looked into these before, but the price seems pretty reasonable for what it can do.

More features on the ms3. MS2 will be batch fire and 3 is sequential. The extras on the ms3 are things like nitrous, launch control, traction control, flex fuel etc.

The ms2 will be adequate for most folks out there.

More features on the ms3. MS2 will be batch fire and 3 is sequential. The extras on the ms3 are things like nitrous, launch control, traction control, flex fuel etc.

The ms2 will be adequate for most folks out there.
I can confirm if you're running a normal HCI setup like yours then the MS2 is plenty, but now that the offer the MS3 in the PNP version and you don't have to make a harness to fit the MS3 like you had to at the time I bought my old MS2 it just makes sense to get the 3.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey look. My pics did get received. Never got any follow up email. Hmm….

These wheels also got cheap… hmm…

IMG_8778.png

I admit. I like them, but I’m not in love with them.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 user
I'll bet they would look best on a new edge. Wink, wink.

When it comes to foxes and SN95s, I don't think anything beats the look of factory wheels. Except maybe new edge Saleens.

Its pretty cool to see your car " famously" displayed...
Right after my Dodge was done I had some pictures come up online and somebody had caught it in front of a Harley repair shop I was at..
Pictures of my car and a story about 67 Dodge RT convertibles were on the internet.. When I googled 67 dodge convertibles mine was usually the first to come up... There were only 196 built...
I just googled it and the pics are still out there...
1711499278910.png
1711499278910.png

I saw the 18” pony wheels. Not a fan. I’m just not into barrel/dished wheels

IMG_8791.jpeg

I think I want my polished 17” ‘01 cobra wheels back on the car. It’s been on my mind all winter.

When weather gets better I’ll swap a wheel.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think they're awesome looking! I love a pretty standard 5-lug style, and you just don't see those wheels on foxes. So, it makes yours stand apart from the rest.

• Agree