My 05 Mustang Pics

Here just thought some of you would like to see

Attachments

• P1010114.JPG
    P1010114.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 655
  • Sponsors (?)

Evil Sephiroth said:
last one, I have a few more but its getting dark out. My cars gonna be in 5.0 Mustang MAG they did a article on the install
It sounds cool but could we get an idea of total hp gains from your mods less Nitro of course? Any Dyno numbers maybe? The mods sound cool and we might want to do the same but we would like to get an idea of the costs and total hp gains so we can could decide.

One more question, does anyone have any ideas how these mods will effect the warrenty?Will Ford still warrenty the engine with those mods?And Im asuming you have to run premium 91 octane fuel now correct?

Nice looking fotos & thanx for being one of the first to make these mods. There are many of us on this site that are interested in what you have accomplished - a few questions:
1.any cooling or discharge problems w/the underdrive pulleys?
2.did you notice a significant change in performance w/the Annihilator intake?
3.Are you satisfied w/dollar for performance upgrades?
Thanx again for posting the fotos, the aftermarket
must do something about that black plastic intake...
Congrats on the article.

Oh Warning on the MMR Intake, COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!! They sia dno increase in HP what so ever. I posted my Dyno Results on www.mustangforums.com but I cant connect to it for some reason. My name on that website is the same as on here. I posted it in the off topic section.

Keep in mind when looking at my Dyno Results that They were on a Mustang Dyno

I havent noticed a difference in temp, with the underdrive pullies, but I didnt know that would be an issue till later, so i didnt really compaire them. Its also 10degrees here!

The 4.10 Gears I took pictures at 70mph my RPM's are just at 2grand and After the install they are at 2.5 RPMs so not a big increase, the RPMs are not rising fast either.

Warrenty, I dunno! haha, I just hope i dont have to use it.

Thanx again for sharing the info, please
gives us a heads up when the article will be out. The warranty issue is cause for concern, but you have gone this far
& it is your toy - so play, hard!
'course once the article comes out
your Ford dealer may be tipped off,
he may also buy you lunch.
Nice, clean installation, btw.

Very nice set up. Is it a kit or did you custom the NOS set up? I like the fuel rails,matches my sonic blue paint. Where did you get parts from post link please. I am looking to install NOS as well. :D

The whole NX Kit was bought at www.livernoismotorsports.com

They had to order the Fuel Rails, cause there was a problem with the factory ones. I would like to paint my Intake Blue to match. They SCT Programmer is still writting the Program for the Nitrous, so I havent been able to use it yet. They will give me a call when its done, then I have to take it back so they can tune it and Dyno it. Ill post the Results afterwords.