My 1997 Laser Red, Progress with PICS

Your brake set up looks sweet man! :nice: I should be getting mine today from fed ex. After reading your post I decided to copy you and get the same ones on Ebay. I'm gettn all 4 rotors. I might get some stainless lines as well just gotta check into it. I like how you painted the calipers. I need to find some dust shields, whoever had the car me took them off the spindles. Anyways your car is coming out really good. I can't wait till I get mine done. Just wish my paint looked as good as yours.

• Sponsors (?)

Looks AWESOME man. Verts with the style bar and speedster cover makes me grin from ear to ear...:rock:

Nice job getting the XJ in on those shots as well, lol. Jeeps and 'Stangs fo life!

I bought the ones from AM and they fit pretty good, my buddy put some on his 94 and they fit good as well. I think you will be pleased with them. That is the first thing i did to my mustang when i bought it.

Car looks great! I painted my calipers a while ago, and I regularly get compliments on them. It just gives an otherwise ordinary and plain car a little more pop. My only problem is keeping the rotors from rusting; I've tried everything, and no matter what I do, they wind up rusting within a couple of weeks of painting them. I guess I should bite the bullet and get a nice set like yours.

Exactly which headlights and side markers do you have? The headlights look chrome, but the side markers look dark. Which do you have?

Isnt it awful that your car is in no way shape or form like mine at all, but you are REALLY REALLY making me want to get rid of my DD Bullitts for a nice set of Saleens, lol. They look beautiful on the car!

Thanks man, i think your car looks awesome with the bullits, maybe someone can photoshop your car with the saleens on it and you could go from there but i love the bullits on your ride.

Car looks great! I painted my calipers a while ago, and I regularly get compliments on them. It just gives an otherwise ordinary and plain car a little more pop. My only problem is keeping the rotors from rusting; I've tried everything, and no matter what I do, they wind up rusting within a couple of weeks of painting them. I guess I should bite the bullet and get a nice set like yours.

Exactly which headlights and side markers do you have? The headlights look chrome, but the side markers look dark. Which do you have?

The thing with my rotors is that they are zinc plated so they wont rust, i had them on my lexus for 2 years before they started showing sings of rust, but that was because that car is my DD and it sees salt and snow every single day during the winter months in michigan, and i wasn't too cautious about washing the car. When its -5 degrees outside you do not really want to get out of the heat.

As far as the headlights go i have the black headlights from American Muscle, you can actually see a pic of my car on there with them on.

Black Mustang Headlights (94-98) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Thanks man, i think your car looks awesome with the bullits, maybe someone can photoshop your car with the saleens on it and you could go from there but i love the bullits on your ride.

Lol, I just now saw this post. After looking at your car I couldnt take it anymore. My '99 now proudly sits on a set of polished Saleens and it looks SICK.

You are repping the 94-98 guys something fierce man. Hell, you make a vert look good! haha.:flag: