My 66 has been laughing at me

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
gp - send me a pitman and idler arm and I can make ALL that nasty laughter go away!

Oh ya. Thanks for reminding me of yet another project I need to do on her. I totally forgot about the roller setup I bought. Maybe I'll do that this weekend. PM me your address

StangDreamin' said:
??? :scratch: ???? I thought Sally had one of those really long, skinny 200 cid motors :shrug:
Since it's soooo skinny, I thought I'd drop another one in side-by-side with the first and make her a 12! :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm replacing the 40 year old front suspension and steering, and bought V8 components..................but in your senility you've forgotten my mention that the one or two...............................thousand times I said it! :nonono:

StangDreamin' said:
Okay, since you live close to the water's edge on my 194-mile-wide beach; I'll ask what part of the desert in which you hid it.

Ahhh.....you forget I'm from Lake Havasu. My parents still live there. So it's parked in their back yard under a tarp and a couple sheets while I pay off some bills.

65stanger said:
Actually, I'm replacing the 40 year old front suspension and steering, and bought V8 components..................but in your senility you've forgotten my mention that the one or two...............................thousand times I said it! :nonono:

Well, yeah, I remember that (now). But I was kinda busy still power-washing the blue fuzz out of the Jacuzzi filters back then; so I guess I wasn't paying all the close attention.