My dodge challenger commercial

• Sponsors (?)

i like it, although its really long for a commercial. im no major in whatever the hell you are doing, but i think you are too straight forward with it. Do you know what i mean??? For example, and i know it isnt challenger commercials:

-Steve McQueen 05 Mustang GT commercial
-Superbowl 05 Commercial
-07 GT500 commercial

I like how they kinda set you up a little. When i see them im like, whoa, i wonder what the "punchline" is for this car. They make it desirable. But Im not taking anything away from your work. Great job, a little too many 'stills' for my taste, but im into it.

Well I made the price up, we are thinking of making a V6 model so we can offer it to younger and more economy minded people. As we seen with the Camaro, Trans Am, and Mustang the V6 carried the majority of the sales. As for the stills thing, I would LOVE to make a punchline type of commercial but the problem is I dont know where I can find a real challenger and record with it, all i have to work with is stills and video clips.:shrug:

I liked it...Music choice was good as it kinda "amped" me up watching it. and it works with that type of car..
If you go V6 then look for something in an H.O. pkg, kinda "it's little brother" type of pkg...

Nice work..:nice:

I agree with the "too many stills" and I do understand that you used what you had to work with. It worked great. Real commercials dont start out as that much, sometimes. Awesome music!

I like how the music starts out kinda "old school" with the old school looks of the original Challenger. Then, the heavier part of the songs starts with the (VERY COOL!) "morph" to the new car. That made my hair on my neck stand up. There was just enough of the old car to remind us how much the new one looks like it.

Polish it up, and you're ready for the Superbowl!

Very cool!

looks really good. for the common person though, slow down the text. Marketing campaigns always cater to (if i remember from class) a 5th grade reading level. The speed of those is faster than that.

Honestly, on the issue of too many stills. I saw a Nissan commercial the other day (forget which car) and it was laid out almost exactly as you made yours to be.

i.e. quick paced music, still images, little video, and captions

So, if a major car maker is doing it. Then I say nice job! :D

Nice job, you were working with the stills you had and put it together in a good way! ! ! Great idea to start with the classic, appeal to the boomers and then move to the new version and potential new customers reliving an old fantasy.
I think there are an a**load of people out there who had one and wrecked it, or had to sell it b/c of gas mileage and wanted it back 2 years after they sold it and this may be the chance to relive it...
Good job! ! ! !

Thanks guys, Im glad to see you guys enjoyed it, really, everyone seems to have the same basic reaction and I am pretty stunned

Bens95cobra8594 said:
Nice job, you were working with the stills you had and put it together in a good way! ! ! Great idea to start with the classic, appeal to the boomers and then move to the new version and potential new customers reliving an old fantasy.
I think there are an a**load of people out there who had one and wrecked it, or had to sell it b/c of gas mileage and wanted it back 2 years after they sold it and this may be the chance to relive it...
Good job! ! ! !

Yea, that was the idea, also I used a remake of a 70's song to get the baby boomers heads going. Remake of a 70's song for a remake of a 70's car, get it :nice: