my idea of a II...

• Sponsors (?)

Eos said:
Meh.... I want a rollpan... and maybe eventually a shelby style apron...
S4021323.jpg

I posted this back in the Thanks Sal thread. I might get to the Shelby apron, and roll pan later though.

EOS.jpg

Attachments

• S4021323.jpg
    S4021323.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 65
these stangs remind me of when i was 16 and dreamed of owning my first mustang. i worked my tail off and only could afford a 76 coupe. most of the guys called it a pinto as we all hear alot. but i was proud i knew in my head how these could look. seeing these pics reminds me i was not alone and some of these cars do get to their true potential!!

my dads car is almost ready for paint. The guy has had the car since thanksgiving.
555942_15_full.jpg

555942_45_full.jpg

555942_48_full.jpg

555942_108_full.jpg

555942_109_full.jpg

555942_110_full.jpg

555942_111_full.jpg

555942_112_full.jpg

Since these picture he has got the roof done and most of the front cap done. He still has to do the hatch and the hood but he has to wait on us to do the hood. We need to set the motor in the car so we make sure he cuts the hood juts right to fit around the hood scoop. We painted the motor and it's ready.
555942_113_full.jpg

555942_114_full.jpg

Mstng2 said:
DO my eyes decieve me or am I seeing double?? I've always wanted twinner II's!!!!
Yeah, I mentioned it earlier in the thread. The one with the hillborn scoop is his street car. The one without anything sticking out of the hood is his drag car.

A word on Skull and Bones Guy's car:

I have been told numerous times that a cam that aggressive won't run an automatic; yet, at the end of the video, he can be heard saying, "Put it in Park."

Any ideas what the cam might be in that thing?

joeythesaint said:
A word on Skull and Bones Guy's car:

I have been told numerous times that a cam that aggressive won't run an automatic; yet, at the end of the video, he can be heard saying, "Put it in Park."

Automatics and big cams get along great, so long as the torque converter stall speed is matched with the power range of the motor.

I run a 250i/260e dur @.050", solid lifter cam with a little more than .600" lift, and the C4 works very well with it, even idling at 1300.

Blue Thunder said:
Automatics and big cams get along great, so long as the torque converter stall speed is matched with the power range of the motor.

I run a 250i/260e dur @.050", solid lifter cam with a little more than .600" lift, and the C4 works very well with it, even idling at 1300.

:mad: Then why in the jumping hell does it say on big cams (X cam, etc.) "Not for use on automatic transmissions?" I'm all confused.