My new tat

• Sponsors (?)

I hope you never decide to get rid of your car :D

Works looks good, im about to get a half sleeve but i dont think it will have anything ford / car related.

I hope you never decide to get rid of your car :D

Works looks good, im about to get a half sleeve but i dont think it will have anything ford / car related.

It's always cool to get another tat. :nice:

I'm getting a $100 dollar bill tattoo'd on my ****. So, I can have biotch blow my money or ask biotches if they want to break a $100 :)

Id have to agree the bag leg looks weird and the horses face just looks like its chillin lol.

The back leg looks bigger because its both back legs, and its hard to tell the seperation line between the two

Anyone else notice that both front feet arent red?

It depends on the picture you go off of. I went off a picture i got on here, and had the wifey put this on my wall in the garage. I could have had the front leg be the same color at the bottom, but i like how this looks better.

View attachment 379515

I went off a picture i got on here, and had the wifey put this on my wall in the garage. I could have had the front leg be the same color at the bottom, but i like how this looks better.

The picture of your tat i've posted on this site a few times.

I've got 2 tat's. I'm looking to finish off my right arm as a 1/2 sleeve after the summer. I would do it now but with fresh tat's you can't go in water, sun or put sun block on it so I won't be able to go to the beach if I did it now :D

The picture of your tat i've posted on this site a few times.

I've got 2 tat's. I'm looking to finish off my right arm as a 1/2 sleeve after the summer. I would do it now but with fresh tat's you can't go in water, sun or put sun block on it so I won't be able to go to the beach if I did it now :D

I dont have a pony tat, its just painted on my wall.... i think you are thinkin of someone else man. :shrug: