Need Help deciding on some stuff.

Hey guys, i havent really posted in a while as i have been bussy with school and work and what not but im finally getting on the ball with alot of things ive been wanting to do to my mustang.

Its a 68 first of all and i am converting the 351w to efi using trick flow manifolds and ford electronics. i just picked up a 8.8 rear end out of a fox and just finished cutting off all the old brackets and cleaning it up for new spring perches. the car will have a t5 when this rear end goes in and i was wondering if i should compensate for the driveline angle with the t5 i built by welding the spring perches on the rear end at a different angle. i am wondering because i heard that the t5 swap will set the tailshaft housing an inch lower than say a c4.

also, i need to pick up a set of 5 lug axles and a disc brake setup for the 8.8 rear end and i ahvent been able to find any clear paths to take as of now on all of that. if anyone has any experience with this please chime in.

thanks,
tom

• Sponsors (?)

Explorer is the only thing I know of, but I don't know if those are the same width as the Fox you have, I think they're wider. I'm not familiar with the 8.8 as far as taper goes. I don't know if they can be narrowed or not, but I'd get a C-clip eliminator kit for it. As I recall, two short side Ranger axles were the right width for a Fox rear?