need help, gray smoke!!!

Piyako

Mar 1, 2004
long story ok so be pacient please Im fricking out big time.
I bought my mustang with shorty headers, h-pipe, flowmasters and pulleys other than that it was stock engine with 59000mi. after 3months of driving I noted that small amount of gray smoke that was coming out when going up on hills, I stop driving it and saved up some money and ignored the problem, so I added RPM II intake, 75mm throttle, 24pounds injectors, 75mm MAF, 1.6rollers, SVO Coil. that day we tested it only one pull and it went to my garage. next day It started to smoke like crazy after a pass on the track so I figured a piston ring gave up. After a couple of days the smoke started to stop little by little, after a month of just driving real slow due to nesessity the smoke stopped. they told me that the heads were the cause. so I rebuild the engine finding a broken piston! but no damage on the cylinder walls. I overahull everything and add up some rebuild gt40p's A mild cam and a fuel pump. We started the engine and tuned it up, we had no smoke at all. after like two days of just leaving the engine iddle for 1hr in my garage on the 3rd day I started to drive the stang real slow, no pulls do I was really tempted to give it some gas. a couple of hours later the engine started to smoke again like crazy. My wife said no more money on it gotta go(shes pregnant). So I want to give it one more try, I really dont want to sell it. I got a 347stroker thats in the garage sitting for 8months I never build it cuz wife got pregnant at the time but I really want to build it.
please help, any advice
thanks

• Sponsors (?)