Need More HP from my 302

My95FORD

Jul 6, 2004
Hello to all.....

I have a 1995 Mustang GT with the following add ons:
GT-40X heads w/stock hardware....E303 Cam.....Edelbrock performer intake....70mm Mass Air and throttle body....24lb Injectors....190lph fuel pump...3.73 gears...just to name a few.

Im looking to make this into atleast in the range of 500HP as it is a daily driver in the summer. Dont want to add any gas maybe a supercharger.

I know the injectors and fuel pump would need to go up but if i port the heads and intake and fill the heads with after market roller rockers and a bigger cam( by the way not sure how big i could go) after adding the supper charger would i be in the range i want it too be??????

Also if i made it carbed rather than the fuel injection...Would rather keep it EFI but would that help?

Also the computer in it now is being helped by a Diablo Sport Chip.....

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT...IM IN SOUTH JERSEY.....email me at [email protected] would be kool tooo....THANKS...Chris:SNSign: :shrug: :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

whats your budget? are you talking about 500rwhp? you are going to have to change your whole combo to meet that goal. a stroker with a better h/c/i and a little boost should get you there but then you have to start thinking about an aftermarket block.

If I was gonna buy a pa to force air/fuel in that baby :D

I'd not hose around with all that porting stuff :nono:

Just upgrade the fuel system to an adequate level :nice:

Upgrade ignition for no spark blow out :)

Tune it for no drivability issues ;)

and .......... HAVE FUN :banana:

btw ... 500 might be a bit of a lofty goal if you're talkin rwhp :D

Grady