New Camaro pics leaked

• Sponsors (?)

All in all, I think it looks pretty slick. The pointy front end looks a bit off to me too.

But, you know they are going to be stupid Chevy guys again and charge like 5 to 10k more than they should. That's what killed the car the last time around, IMHO.

fawcett said:
If it comes with a SLA front and 3link/panhard bar rear suspension weighing in at around 3200lbs (like bimmertech suggested) the thing would be absolutly killer. Now it also would be like $40k+ with all that jazz even with a pushrod engine but think of the power to weight ratio, especially after modded-unbelievable! You all know what though?

all i'm asking for is a 4th gen with an LS2 and 300LB's less. :shrug:

if that happens, bang for the buck will be redifined.

Change the front end to make it look a little more presentable, give it Corvette power, and I'd probably have one. Right around the proposed time it'll be released, I should hopefully be getting pretty comfortable in a new position at work making around $40 an hour. Hard to say for sure, but I'd probably have a Corvette instead.

Low-5.0 said:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/07/detroit-2006-chevrolet-camaro-concept-revealed/

It was on Road & Tracks website this morning, but they removed it.

For the lazy, it's set for a 2008-2009 release, and here's a pic. :puke:
162006144750.jpg

I see ALOT of Cadillac in the styling. Not a bad look though.

Well that pics is very similar to the concept, but as it is said its only the concept. I'm sure some of you guys remember the concept for our cars (example one for ours was named after the current gov. of california). They are a lil far fetched from what actually comes out. Also remember this isn't the first concept of the ressurection of the camaro and nothing is etched in stone on this concept either it may never make it to the line. Who know's but I'd like to see the challenger and the camaro come out. America needs a car sales boost and some hot sports cars wouldn't hurt.

Seeing an old school design Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger would bring us right back to where the American car scene should be...instead of seeing J-body sport compacts with "Invader" body kits on them

I just wish the gas prices would follow the retro concept and get down to reasonable costs

If Chevy manages to come out with a production version that looks anything near that, they'll be matching the 05+ Mustang for looks (and maybe even pulling ahead). Add to that the nice development they've continued to put into the pushrod engines while Ford has been trying to get the modular to work out, and they could have a real winner.

Go to chevrolet.com and look for the camaro info...i just watched a 15 min vid of the unvieling of the camaro....
Cant really say i like the tailight set-up they came up with....they said a few times over it was "concept" only....Damn bean counters will kill it....:bang:

Vib...wierd you mention that Green...I can remember when growing up my cousin had 70 Super-Bee, Purple with the White stripes....Scat-Pak stickers and all....:D