new cobra driver!

ironmedic

Mar 18, 2003
Puyallup, WA
hi guys, im new to the 4.6 and cobra community so i thought i say hi! i have a 96 Cobra all stock from interior to exterior and all parts. the car has only 37k miles on it too! the interior is immaculate cuz the previous owner kept it garaged for over 2 years. i settled for the car at 13.5K.
i really love these cobras! they are awesome! i used to own a 5.0 but the cobra feel is way different.

just curious, what is your favorite exhaust for a cobra? i am unsure what would sound great on a cobra (i checked on mustangexhaust.com already). just want opinions :)

• Sponsors (?)

Some family friends of mine own a muffler shop that features Ravin mufflers and I had them put two on mine in place of the stock ones and no tail pipes and the sound is amazing. I always get compliments for it.

Oh, and welcome to the dark side. :cheers:

got a clip of the stingers in action?

i am looking into a totally different muffler and getting some info. a local shop here sells IMCO performance mufflers and they sound pretty nice on trucks on their website. they said they put some on a stang and it made a great rumble. im gonna do some digging on it and see what i come up with.