new color scheme?

95silvergt5.0

Nov 29, 2004
My car is an opal frost coupe, gts so no spoiler. I was thinking about maybe doing some black stripes down the center, along with a stock black gt wing to compliment my black cobra r's. Does vinyl look cheesy opposed to painting

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a kit that a guy on Ebay was selling. I was told just the other day that it looks just like paint. Double 8" wide black stripes. 1.5" apart. Looks great to me. See the pic in my sig. (Also Opal Frost.)

956490532_l.jpg

956491583_l.jpg

those are vinyl. it looks like paint, sorta. if someone has beef, tell them to walk.

95silvergt5.0 said:
My car is an opal frost coupe, gts so no spoiler. I was thinking about maybe doing some black stripes down the center, along with a stock black gt wing to compliment my black cobra r's. Does vinyl look cheesy opposed to painting

Does it look like this car parked in front of my black '95?
2428728_6_full.jpg

That's my roommate's car. It's a '96 248A(4.6 GTS). I've actually been trying to talk him into taking it back to stock. Seems to me, a rare car like that would be cool to be seen as it came from the factory instead of being modded like crazy. IMHO:shrug: