NEW COMP CAMS STAGE 2 FOR SALE (S197 05-10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Oct 9, 2010
NEW COMP CAMS STAGE 2 (S197) *REDUCED PRICE*

I decided to go another route with my motor. These cams have never been used or installed and are in PERFECT condition. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN!! All Im looking for is $500 they retail for $730+. Send me a email [email protected] or txt/call 954-529-7847 *Serious Inquiry Only

Specs:
Serious Cams for Serious Performance. If you're looking for a high lift camshaft for a highly modified street Mustang, these Comp Cams Stage 2 XFI VSR Camshafts are your answer. This serious street cam delivers big gains on highly modified cars with a noticeable idle. May not be street legal in all areas, please check your local laws.

Big Gains for Modified Engines. We've heard of 30+ horsepower on modified vehicles with these cams. For these monster cams, you'll need new springs and get the best results with 3.90 rear gears and a 3000 stall speed torque converter.

Compatibility. These camshafts are designed for the 2005-2010 4.6 and 5.4 Modular three valve V8 Mustangs. These cams require a spring upgrade and tuning is recommended.

Tech Notes:

Requires spring upgrade
Recommended with Comp Cam springs 26113-24
Custom dyno tune recommended
Solid power gains over 4600 rpm
Best with 3.90 gears and 3000 stall speed torque converter
Recommended with Comp Cam retainers 700-24

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.