New contest

01Steeda

May 29, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
Ok this might be kinda lame because I am not sure if my tuner wants to use it or not yet.. but it is leaning towards no.

so here goes. In about 2-3 weeks I should have dyno numbers on my car(shop is shutting down for 2 weeks for needed repairs and some new equipment)

Lets see who can get closest on the dyno numbers. My mods are listed in my garage. one other thing to note is that my dyno will be done on a mustang dyno.. closest one to me.

Winner gets a Nitrous Works Dry nitrous Kit :eek:

If they decide we dont need it to cool the charge.. I would rather not run 2 power adder's if i dont need to, but it cost me very little and i cant spring for the intercooler for about another 2 months.

anyway.. it is looking like it wont be used.. comes with everything needed to hook it up. No WOT switch or Window switch.. basic kit. If they decide we need it... I'll figure out another prize from the pile of parts I bought and havent used yet lol.

best guess my HP thread yet!!!:SNSign:

let the bidding begin hehe.

• Sponsors (?)

10-4 :D . I have the pump all packaged up with the address printed and placed on it...but fortunatly I didnt tape it on LOL.

I did get my Ford GT pump in...I MAY have to do some modifying though :( . The pump almost looks smaller than the one im sending you though LOL.