NEW DYNO NUMBERS!

lightblade

Aug 7, 2004
So bone stock she made 263rwhp 279rwtq, now after underdrive pulleys, demolet cai, and xcal-2 she made 295rwhp 315rwtq!:nice:
dyno2.jpg

Attachments

• dyno2.jpg
    dyno2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

So i will gain 12 HP for pulleys,intake and running Super unleaded????We tuned mine for fun, its stock with 87 and it made almost 284 rwhp and 307 tq. Maybe i should just wait on mods and get the blower:shrug:

every dyno is different, so you can expect variations in dyno measurements. you cant directly compare dyno numbers from differnt dynos. many times they are close, but sometimes they are not. dynos just measure gain. the track is the true performance meter.

wasnt your tune a custom dyno tune? that in itself can add more power than a canned tune. what was your baseline?

every dyno is different, so you can expect variations in dyno measurements. you cant directly compare dyno numbers from differnt dynos. many times they are close, but sometimes they are not. dynos just measure gain. the track is the true performance meter.

wasnt your tune a custom dyno tune? that in itself can add more power than a canned tune. what was your baseline?
my base was about 271/283. I was thinking of other mods vs money and just wondering what everybody was getting.

I was gonna buy a intake but i might wait wait for this deal for a procharger kit for about 2500 bucks:nice:

So i will gain 12 HP for pulleys,intake and running Super unleaded????We tuned mine for fun, its stock with 87 and it made almost 284 rwhp and 307 tq. Maybe i should just wait on mods and get the blower:shrug:

something like that, the pulleys probably make 3-5rwhp, the cai 5-10rwhp and the rest is in the tune, im sure if i had a custom dyno tune i could easily make 300rwhp
It seems you have somewhat of a factory freak though considering our cars are rated at 300, minus 15% for driveline losses, so thats 255rwhp stock. my first dyno while i was bone stock did three pulls, they made 250rwhp,253rwhp, and 263rwhp, so 32 rwhp gain from udp, cai and a tune, i'll take that anyday!

Its not really custom, all i did was pull the 1 degree of timing to stay on the safe side and bumped up the wot fuel, b/c my airfuel was a lil lean at wot with the 93"canned tune" and i only gained 1hp 1tq doing so

Its not really custom, all i did was pull the 1 degree of timing to stay on the safe side and bumped up the wot fuel, b/c my airfuel was a lil lean at wot with the 93"canned tune" and i only gained 1hp 1tq doing so

i meant iskwezms tune being custom. i thought i read that his buddy runs a dynoshop and tuned it for him.

Good Numbers, so this was with a canned 93oct sct tune and not a tune from any of the big three or four tuners out there. A o/r midpipe will put you at 300rwhp or more and 320rwtq for about 170 dollars. These cars are awesome!

Good Numbers, so this was with a canned 93oct sct tune and not a tune from any of the big three or four tuners out there. A o/r midpipe will put you at 300rwhp or more and 320rwtq for about 170 dollars. These cars are awesome!

yeah "canned" 93oct xcal-2 from john demolet @ demolet.com, yeah i have a 62mm bbk tb, cmcv delete plates and kooks longtubes and x-pipe on the way, im shootin for 325rwhp+ without crackin into the engine. Then later down the line im looking to be in the 375rwhp-390rwhp range with heads and cams and custom dyo tune:)

I like your all motor goal. I have a similar set up in mind.
Waiting for FAST to release their intake, that part should
help get your #'s
A grabber orange site. Cool I guess.

Yeah im not so sure about those after market intakes for these mod motors, its hard to beat out these composite intakes because they stay cooler, at least i know for the 2v the money it costs for an aftermarket intake was not worth the money for the lil hp gain, but i am curious to see what comes out as well