New here with a heap-o-95GT

trebor3170

mine usually gets hard with the car on
May 31, 2019
Salisbury, MD
Hello all, been lurking for awhile, decided to sign-up. Most everything I have needed to know I found out just browsing around, or doing a google search, but sometimes I couldn't find an answer, or on the flip side, I had some information that could help someone else, but couldn't post it. Anyway, I wanted a Mustang ever since 1964 1/2, when I was just a wee lad, life seemed to keep getting in the way though. Fast forward to 2001, finally, I had the means and started looking for a 5.0GT with 5 speed, I didn't want a 96+, because I don't trust OHC engines, (bad juju w/timing belts/chains and tensioners and guides and all that mess) or that Ford would get it right in the first place (sorry, I'm a die hard Ford man, but sometimes I just want to beat my head against the wall over some of their decisions, LOL), nor did I want a Fox, to me they looked too much like a Fairmont, sorry Fox guys, just my opinion, that left 94-95, finally found one in decent shape and bought it. Poor thing's pretty rough right now, not mechanically, I keep up with maint. and repairs, and have made a few upgrades, but cosmetically, well, lets just say it needs paint, BADLY, just can't afford it at the moment, I could do it myself, but have nowhere to do so.

• Sponsors (?)