New member from Nor Cal! :) Need opinions and advice!

StangLuv18

Nov 10, 2011
Ive been on the market of a fast, fun, car for awhile now. My Current beast (which is my daily driver) is a 97 F350 Powerstroke with a swapped 6 speed, 10in lift, chipped, straight piped, and all that good stuff!
But my GF wants something fast and fun. So i started looking and found this... 1995 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT
Ive seen it and the interior and exterior are really nice. Engine Bay looks good as well. Test drove it and its faster then i thought. Felt solid, no knocks or rattles. No grinds in the tranny. Only things i dont like is the stupid headlights and emblem lol looks tacky to me but those are easy to change.
First question.. Should i go for it if i can talk the price down some? And 2. Will i be happy with the 5.0 or should i look for the 4.6's? Ive heard biased opinions for both so it really doesnt help me. Im using the car to kick ricers asses at the lights and also a reliable fun car to commute with. Will this be good for my purpose?

Sorry for the long post, but thanx to anyone who can help me out!

• Sponsors (?)

I say if you can get the price to where you want it go for it. I like the 5.0 motors due to the massive amounts of parts that can be had and the prices are usually pretty cheap, plus you can usually find a lot of cheap used parts all over the net. I would definitely get rid of that gay emblem on the front and put a running pony back on it.