Roush new saleenpower.com video. Including cobras, speedbikes, saleens etc...

• Sponsors (?)

We were all young once. The racing through traffic isn't cool but I can appreciate all of the editing. It's not any worse than any other totally reckless videos on the net. I like how it appeared that a few cars could hang with an R1. Hilarious.

I know the title of the thread says there are Saleen Mustangs in the video. I didn't watch really closely but I didn't see one Saleen Mustang at all.:shrug:

marcus95 said:
We were all young once. The racing through traffic isn't cool but I can appreciate all of the editing. It's not any worse than any other totally reckless videos on the net. I like how it appeared that a few cars could hang with an R1. Hilarious.

I know the title of the thread says there are Saleen Mustangs in the video. I didn't watch really closely but I didn't see one Saleen Mustang at all.:shrug:

how can you miss my white one its on there like 30 times

hmm

You posted it so here are me remarks

Based on the video I would not use your services...

One thing is to have a spontaneouse race, but to go out and look for one? Maybe the road was more open then it appeared but it looked like it was sort of well traveled and more residential.

Also...

Since it was apparent the purpose was to go have some fun, those on the SPORT bikes had little gear. T-shirts ridding up in the back, etc.

If you did the work yourself I can appreciate the pride but if it was a matter of having it done, I was not impressed (except for the girls). It takes little talent to do what was done in that video...I would not be proud of it. Keeping on the mind set of having it done (did it yourself ingore this part) Just because someone did some work, now I can go out and beat all these people. As far as the cars vs the bikes, if someone who knew how to ride was on one, there would be little competion.

Where did this come from? You posted it and two days ago on my way to work I passed a fatality where a Mercedes, M3, and Lexus were racing. If you want to go fast, goto a track. Hey I used to be the type where I would be driving or riding and when I saw another fast car/bike I would get like a dog gets when it sees another dog. Unfortunatly I learned (my friend & family actually) learned the hard way and took it to the the track and now Im pretty confident I can back up my skills and balls not just sit here and type...check out

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6585215690757356183&q=isle+of+man&pl=true

been there(1999), done that

phenix86 said:
how can you miss my white one its on there like 30 times

....he didn't miss your white one, he was referring to real production Saleen.
I tend to agree with the general public, nice editing job but to go out and find "trouble" seems very dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I've been known to "get on the gas" as stated in an earlier thread vs a TT Porsche in my earlier days. Video taping it is only asking for trouble. I remember a few teens getting busted for video taping all the illegal activities they were doing. I doubt it will get to street racing soon, just something to think about......

I understand what you guys are saying but we do go out and race but only when its clear.

And the guy on the bike that you claim is very unexperienced is me. I ride track days every month and am up in the advanced riding group so i wouldnt consider myself a squid just yet. I was on the highway race with pants, leather jacket, gloves, helmet and boots.

Thanks and hope you guys enjoy the video.