New To Stangnet

Lourdalfe

Mar 1, 2016
I've been here for a few months but didn't post in here so I will say hello to everyone I have a 65 moded with 87 efi and 89 gt motor and aod I've already got some great help from a few people and hope to be a help to others

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, welcome to Stangnet officially then.

Help me to understand, do you have a '65 mustang that you dropped a modern pushrod engine in?

If I misunderstood, let me know. I want to get you directed to the subforum that will help you the most.

Yes and I've made a post in the classic forums with no response so I posted in the 80s forum and got lots of help from a few great people in there so I figure if I have questions about the mustang it's self then I'll post in the classic forums and if I have questions on the drive train I'll post in the 80s forums

Yeah didn't get a answer the question was my car runs rich at idle so bad that it leaves black spots on the ground and got no response but when I asked the fox body guys they came with the fact that I'm using the wrong pcm and was able to hook me up with the right pcm so just waiting for the mail man and we will see if that fixes my problem heres a pic of the old girl
20160530_183259.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Nice man, I'm not sure about the disfunction with the classic guys.

Since you have a fox drivetrain, it won't hurt to post in the fox section if you want. We seem to be the most chatty on the forum.

Glad we helped you out.

Have you tried doing your own thread in our section? I know the guys would be pretty interested in seeing what you have done.